1. Dr. J. S. Yadav, (Chairman) is a Non-Executive and Independent Director of our company. He is endowed with a Doctorate degree in Chemistry in the year 1976. He is a Post Doc at Rice University, Houston & UM, Madison in USA for years. His research group successfully developed cost effective technologies for speciality chemicals. His expertise and skills inorganic chemistry are outstanding. He is an eminent scientist with a high level of commitment to the cause of his profession viz. Naturals Products - Organic Chemistry. He is the Director of Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT), Hyderabad since 2003.
2. Mr. Y. S. R. Venkata Rao, (Managing Director) is the Promoter of our Company. He is an Executive and Non Independent Director. A technocrat and second generation entrepreneur, Mr. Y. S. R. Venkata Rao, holds B.E.(Mechanical) from Sri Venkateswara University, Andhra Pradesh, and Fellow member of the Institution of Engineers (India). He joined our Company in the year 1977 and since then, he has been playing a pivotal role in steering the growth of our Company from being a manufacturer of alkali metals to producer of sodium metal derivatives, cyclic compounds, fine chemicals, which find wide application in various industries, especially the pharmaceutical sector. In his capacity as Managing Director of the Company, Mr. Y. S. R. Venkata Rao takes care of operational and strategic initiatives of our Company. His technical expertise has earned him the 'Member of the Year Award' for the year 2002 from the All India Manufacturers' Association, Andhra Pradesh State Board and also various coveted posts in FAPCCI, PHARMEXCIL, BDMA and such other organizations.
3. Mr. G. Jayaraman,is a Non Executive and Independent Director of the Company. He holds B.Sc., Mathematics degree and is a Fellow member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India and Institute of Company Secretaries of India. He has multi-faceted industrial experience across information technology, textiles, cement and pharmaceuticals in the areas like finance, accounts, secretarial, legal and administration functions. Currently, he is serving a multi-national IT company in a senior leadership role.
He has been associated with Andhra Pradesh State Board of All India Manufacturers' Organization for the past 10 years and served as its Chairman during 2003-04 and 2004-05.
4. Sri. K.V. Surya Prakash Rao, He is a Non Executive Independent Director of our Company. He holds M.Tech in Plant Engineering, Management from JNTU and PG Diploma in Operations Management from IGNOU. He is a Fellow of the Institution of Engineers (India) and he has around 38 years of experience in the field of promoting Research & Development and academia. He has been the Head of Research & Development by Industry (RDI) Division and Advisor (Equivalent to Joint Secretary) in the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR) of the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. He also handled the additional charge as the acting Chairman and MD of the National Research Development Corporation, a Company owned by Govt of India, where he played a substantial role in turning over the Company.
5. Mrs. Y. Lalithya Poorna, is a Non-Executive and Non Independent Director. She is B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) and MS (USA) by qualification. She has a good knowledge in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector.
6. Dr. A.R. Prasad, is a Non-Independent Non-Executive Director of our Company. He is a Retired Chief Scientist and Head of the Department from Centre for Semiochemicals, Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT), Hyderabad, India. He has graduated from Prestigious Silver Jubilee Government College (B.Sc.) at Kurnool, S.V. University, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh and obtained his Postgraduate degree (M.Sc., Chemistry) from erstwhile University of Roorkee at present IIT Roorkee in 1978. Later on he was awarded CSIR Research Fellowship to work for his Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry at Regional Research Laboratory [RRL(H)] now called IICT, Hyderabad and thereafter he obtained his Doctorate degree in 1985 from the University of Roorkee ( at present IIT Roorkee).
He then joined CSIR- IICT, Hyderabad [then RRL(H)] in 1984 as Scientist B and grew up to Chief Scientist and lead the R & D group Center for Semiochemicals at IICT. He has 120 publications and 10 patents to his credit. He has contributed chapters on insect pheromones for two text books. He is the recipient of The Royal Netherlands Fellowship from Ministry of Netherlands in 1990 at TNO and Marie Curie Fellowship from Commission of European Community (CEC) to work in Barcelona, Spain in 1994. He has also received visiting scientist awards in 2004 from the Ministry of Spain, in 2009 from DST to work at Argentina in Indo Argentine collaborative project and in 2010 to work at Rutgers University, USA. For the last two decades as an Advisory Consultant he has rendered his services to Chemical Industries in process development of various Organic Intermediates of both Pharmaceuticals and Agrochemicals importance.
7. Mr. Y.V. Pashanth, Mr. Y.V. Prashanth attended his graduation in B. Pharmacy from Andhra University and MS in Pharmacy from USA. He was previously an Executive Director of the Company. He has experience in the field of Liquidity Management, Client Development, Marketing, Receivables and Payables Management.